Mohave County’s election director earlier this year proposed a possible evolution in future Mohave County elections – but on Monday, the county’s governing board wasn’t convinced.
- World record redear: Check out this 6.3 pounder caught in Arizona's Lake Havasu
- Live events returning to Laughlin; Upcoming concerts include Miranda Lambert, Toby Keith, Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Police: Phoenix man led Havasu-based cocaine trafficking ring
- Arizona governor rescinds unemployment benefit order as job vacancies grow
- 3-day electronic music festival coming to Lake Havasu City
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Biden administration on Wednesday joined calls for more sharing of the technology behind COVID-19 vaccines to help speed the end of the pandemic, a shift that puts the U.S. alongside many in the developing world who want rich countries to do more to get doses to the needy. Read more