Filming is set to begin for an unnamed TV show in Lake Havasu City, according to city tourism officials, and the reported location of the project will now be closed for the next two weeks. Rumors that the location would be used to film episodes of MTV’s “Jersey Shore” could not be confirmed as of Monday.
- Fundraiser benefits Lake Havasu City family after loss of 3-year-old son’s legs
- School board members clash over racism discussion
- ‘Micro home’ development begins work
- Orphaned donkey who became mayor of Oatman will be immortalized in print
- Mohave County coronavirus cases approach ‘substantial’ level as hospitals prepare for surge
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Despite the 2020 campaign ending with a loss in the 4A play-in round, Lake Havasu head coach Karl Thompson considered this season a success, especially with the lack of an offseason with a young roster and a new coaching staff.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Officials in the nation’s largest county will discuss a possible stay-home order just days before Thanksgiving after a spike of coronavirus cases surpassed a threshold set by Los Angeles public health officials to trigger one. Read more