Paul Mosley isn’t the only Mohave County politician with a problematic past. He’s also not the only politician to take advantage of legislative immunity.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — A federal judge, responding to a plan to reunify children separated at the border, said he was having second thoughts about his belief that the Trump administration was acting in good faith to comply with his orders. Read more
- Potentially dangerous pool noodles found in Colorado River
- DHS investigation into Havasu business yields arrest of immigrant
- Accused killer arrested in Havasu to face trial this month
- READ HIS LIPS: Sheriff Doug Schuster’s lip sync video enjoys viral success
- Air Force paying for fence damaged by downed F-16 at Lake Havasu airport