NEW YORK — Imagine for a moment the peculiar experience of finding yourself in the Arabian desert, telling C3PO what to do.
- Fall Movie Preview: Abrams on keeping 'Star Wars' grounded
- Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson to return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Photos: 'Pitch Perfect 2' premiere
- Reese Witherspoon, Sofia Vergara and director Anne Fletcher are in ‘Hot Pursuit’ of laughs and respect
- They Will Be Back: Sequels multiply in summer movie season
- Mark Hamill said he was 'suspicious' of J.J. Abrams on new 'Star Wars' films
- Movie review: Dreamworks' 'Home' is another E.T. out of place on Earth
- Lily James is living a fairytale life with starring role in ‘Cinderella'
- Movie review: 'Unfinished Business' fails to deliver
- Movie review: “Hot Tub 2” is lukewarm, at best
- Movies: Kevin Costner's ‘McFarland, USA’ is an inspiring, fleet-footed tale
- Movie review: “DUFF” finds fun in the ugly side of high school labeling
- 'Kingsman:' Matthew Vaughn looking to shake, stir spy genre
- Movie review: ‘Fifty Shades’ painful to watch
- Movie review: Kendrick makes her case for musicals, again, in “Last Five Years”
- Movie review: Hugh Grant’s fading sparkle is put to good use in “The Rewrite”
- Movie review: “Kingsman” sends up Bond by stealing a (bad) Bond movie plot
- 'Woman in Gold:' Great battle in art-law history moves to the big screen
- Date night or moms night off: moviegoers plan for 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Katheryn Winnick: From martial arts to a career in show business
- Hollywood more interested in the story than in the facts
- The Wachowskis’ long journey to ‘Jupiter’
- ‘Seventh Son’ rises to mediocrity
- SpongeBob from A to Z
- ‘American Sniper’ may have missed an important mark by focusing more on wartime heroics than homefront pain
- 'Ghostbusters' cast set with McCarthy, Wiig, McKinnon, Jones