Using data from the U.S. Census Bureau 2019 American Community Survey (the most recent data available), Stacker compiled a list of the 50 metro areas with the most unoccupied homes.
Lake Havasu High School varsity soccer player Ozzy Sanchez signed Thursday with Lake Erie College.
Three more Lake Havasu High School varsity football players signed and committed to play col…
Rising home prices throughout the country are creating housing needs for communities everywhere.
Given the current housing market in Havasu, Partnership for Economic Development CEO James G…
- Metros with the most unoccupied homes in America
- Workforce housing: What’s being done now? Developers plan residential projects at The Shops, Havasu Heights
- Lake Havasu City has options to address housing crunch
- What workforce housing in Havasu could look like
- Home values in Havasu, Arizona outpacing nation
- How other communities addressed the housing crunch: Tempe
- How other communities addressed the housing crunch: Summit County
- How other communities addressed the housing crunch: Verde Valley
- Why Havasu is feeling the housing pinch more than some communities
- House hunters: Tristan Jandrew, LHUSD communications coordinator, and his girlfriend are seeking a home in Havasu
- A look at the numbers: Havasu home values up by 27 percent
- House Hunting: No place like home — All Havasu industries feeling the squeeze
- House hunters: Alexis Heckel, restaurant worker, is looking for a duplex for her and her children
The dedication of the London Bridge in 1971 marked the completion of the antique’s move to its new home in Lake Havasu City. It also drew thousands to the tiny town from across the globe – and pioneers that had already been here for months. Read more‘Quite the affair:' Havasu pioneers recall the London Bridge dedication
Rising home prices throughout the country are creating housing needs for communities everywhere. Read moreLake Havasu City has options to address housing crunch