I got a letter from a reader this week that I found interesting. “The Electoral College was established by the authors of our Constitution because at that time transportation and communication were so slow that it would be impossible for a candidate to travel to each state to meet with voter…
- Tim Wiederaenders: The Electoral College
- Our View: Mail voter fraud is real but probably not only way to beat the system
- Michael Reagan: No news is relaxing news
- Fred Barber: Executive orders
- Robert P. Bowen: What to do?
- Burce Warner: Obama's third term
- Norma Lembach: The truth about Biden
- Kay C. James: Politicians need a refresher course on government
- Los Angeles Times: It’s taken Biden a while to pick a VP. So what?
- Bloomberg Opinion: SpaceX deserves to be celebrated
- Minneapolis Star Tribune: Allowing Sturgis rally to go on puts nation at risk
- Orchids & Onions: August 8, 2020
- Joy Smith: Wisdom ... a gift from God
- Orchids & Onions: Friday, Aug. 7, 2020
- Bill Thomas: Age shaming
- Lisa Davis: How to fix hunger
- Bonnie Jean Francois: Systemic racism is real
- Steve Petrangelo: Mask nazis
- Our View: Rare collaboration sends billions of dollars toward repairs at national parks
- Lilly Kofler: How stores can improve their mask-up game
- Orchids & Onions: Thursday, Aug. 6, 2020
- Phillip Enos: The waiting game
- Norm Stephens: Poor decisions
- A.Niemant: What is racism?
- Daniel F. Tondre: Think and think again
- Danny Tyree: Is the 75th anniversary of V-J Day the last hurrah?
- Our View: Congrats to new City Council members. Let’s get down to business
- Aurora Sousa: Mask orders should be adopted, enforced
- Kandi Finfrock: Moral values
- Our View: To have any future, tax-the-rich initiative needs some honesty
More from site
The Lake Havasu Unified School District's board of directors is expected to vote Tuesday on whether to provide sex education to students.