Eight months ago, there was a lot to be excited about. A few hundred people crammed in a meeting hall at London Bridge Resort to hear local officials — joined by Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey — announce that the Havasu Riviera project was back on track.
- Orchids and Onions: Monday, October 14, 2019
- Dick Polman: Trump stonewalls the Constitution, Dems say bring it on
- Ann Coulter: Luckily, Dems never have ‘personal, political’ motives
- Our View: Very small bus (or car) routes might be good transit test for Havasu
- Orchids and Onions: Sunday, October 13, 2019
- Sierra Vista Herald: Let’s say the same message, again
- Michael Shannon: Subsidized diners demand we pay mandatory tips
- Our View: Havasu Riviera State Park: What are we waiting for?
- Orchids and Onions: Saturday, October 12, 2019
- Gary Harlow: Sky isn't falling
- Kandi Finfrock: Played by politicians
- Our View: Lake Havasu City: No place for sitting on the sidelines
- Michael Reagan: Why are we raising our children to hate?
- Jay Ambrose: A third Trump whistleblower steps up: Me
- The Dallas Morning News: Memo to NBA: Don’t quit on freedom
- Joseph P. Miceli: GOP not dealing properly with impeachment
- William Pike: Impeachment
- Our View: Credit cap initiative offers collateral damage to public
- Rich Manieri: In news other than impeachment...
- Orchids and Onions: Friday, October 11, 2019
- Orchids and Onions: Thursday, October 10, 2019
- Pete Williams: Californication
- Keith Christensen: Stop hating
- Fred DuVal: Keeping costs low for Arizona’s college students
- Joe Guzzardi: Thank Congress for our massive immigration court backlog
- The Dallas Morning News: Other states benefit from California’s decision on paying student athletes
- Sun Sentinel: Senate should pass legislation banning offshore oil drilling
- Mercury News: Internet’s future rests on defense of net neutrality law
- Orchids and Onions: Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- Roger Fairfield: Time to go
More from site
The Lake Havasu Unified School District's board of directors is expected to vote Tuesday on whether to provide sex education to students.