· E-Scooter riders would be allowed on city streets, bike lanes and multi-use paths. Scooters using bike lanes or multi-use paths may not exceed 12 miles per hour.
· E-Scooters will be prohibited on sidewalks, hiking trails, paths within City parks, and on State Highway 95.
· Riders must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, and only one rider is permitted per scooter.
· Riders must abide by all existing bicycle and traffic/safety laws when picking up, riding and deploying E-Scooters.
· It is unlawful for any rider to operate an E-Scooter while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.