Citizens may notice more electric scooters parked in public rights of way or cruising along in bike lanes and on multi-use paths in the months ahead.
- Family arrives in Havasu on cross-country bus trip
- Welcome Home: Dixie Belle returns to Havasu after more than 10 years of restoration
- Police investigating after ‘BLM’ spray painted on high school buildings and tennis courts
- Alleged burglary may have been part of larger plot
- Unique lot split becomes source of controversy for neighbors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.